For the users who are using OBS software for the first time they are unaware that by default OBS generates .flv file format, but now what if you have already made a video and cannot edit it because of .flv file format, many of the editing software do not accept .flv file format for editing. Now in that case, you have put a great effort in making that video and you don’t want to delete it.
For that, this is the simplest method to convert .flv to .mp4.
Follow these steps or you can watch the video.
- Step 1: Go to the browser.
- Step 2:Go to this Google Drive.
- Step 3:Download FLV Extract 126.96.36.199.zip file.
- Step 4:Extract that file any where you want.
- Step 5:Open the file and click on FLVExtract.exe file to run.
- Step 6:Just drag and drop .flv file in the program.
- Step 7:Click on the start button.
If you still didn’t understand watch the video.