I went through this problem and I fixed it.
If you are facing the same problem then watch this video or follow these steps below,
- Step 1: Go to the start icon and right click on it.
- Step 2: After the right clicking, you will see the command prompt options.
- Step 3; Click on command prompt(Admin).
- Step 4: Say yes if it asks you for permissions.
- Step 5: Type this command “netsh int ip reset” , this will reset all the settings and then tell you to restart your computer.
- Step 5: Restart, and that’s all, you are done.
Comment for any queries.